Win: Tickets To Off Menu, The Hong Kong Food Festival Of The Year
Good food and drink is best shared. That's why, to celebrate the launch of Off Menu, our newest dining experience for those who are tired of the same old festival and dinner formats, we're giving you the chance to take three of your friends to enjoy all there is to offer at this incredibly unique event.
What is Off Menu?
Off Menu is a three-day pop-up festival of food, drink, and entertainment held at an iconic Hong Kong location. Our exciting line-up includes 16 top chefs from Hong Kong and abroad, boasting a collective 10 Michelin stars and numerous placements on T.Dining's Top 20 Best Restaurants list and the 50 Best lists, who will collaborate to create one-off dishes served only at the event. The programme also includes award-winning mixologists and incredible musical talent. Tickets are priced at HK$1800 for an all-inclusive experience, meaning that our prize is valued at HK$7,200!
Participating restaurants and bars
How to enter:
1. Register your IG handle via the form below (only public accounts are eligible):
3. Tag three friends who you'd take to the Off Menu festival in the IG post comment section and tell us what "off menu" means to you.
4. Share the post on your IG stories and tag us @offmenu.hongkong
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong aged 18 and up, except employees (and their families) of HongKongTatler.com, the event sponsors and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The competition closes on October 25, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- The prizes will be awarded to the entrants who have entered the competition correctly as judged by HongKongTatler.com.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The competition organiser is HongKongTatler.com c/o Edipresse Media Asia, 15/F Global Trade Square, 21 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
- HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to change the contest mechanism at any time.