Giveaway: Win A Trip To The Mott 32 Opening In Las Vegas
After opening their second branch of Mott 32 in Vancouver in 2017, Maximal Concepts will be bringing their unique modern Chinese concept to the United States. Opening this December in The Venetian Las Vegas is the third Mott 32, which will bear much of the brand's original DNA—the restaurant design has been taken care of by Joyce Wang, who envisioned the award-winning look and feel of the Hong Kong original, and the menu will bring contemporary renditions of Cantonese, Sichuan and Beijing cuisine to the table.
To celebrate the third restaurant opening, we have partnered with Maximal Concepts for a giveaway unlike any other: One lucky winner and their companion will be flown to Las Vegas and put up in the luxurious The Venetian Las Vegas for two nights, and receive two invitations to join the grand opening party on December 28, 2018. The lucky winner and their plus one will also be treated to dinner at the brand-new restaurant on December 29, 2018.
How To Enter
Complete the following quiz (hint: some answers can be found here) in order to receive your quiz code, which you'll need for your submission form below:
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong aged 18 and up.
- The competition closes at 11:59 HKT on 2 December 2018. Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- The winner will be chosen based on the skill-testing question and completion of the quiz.
- By entering the competition, you consent to be subscribed to the T.Dining by Hong Kong Tatler newsletter and relevant marketing messages.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- To enter the sweepstakes, entrant must hold a valid passport and be eligible to enter the United States of America. For passport holders of countries that require visitor visas to enter the United States of America, entrant must hold a legitimate visitor visa that is valid for at least 6 months.
- The collection of this sweepstakes prize is to be coordinated directly with representatives of Maximal Concepts. Edipresse Media is not liable to provide any portion(s) of this sweepstakes’ prize.