Laurent-Perrier’s Exclusive Champagne Pairing Menu At Alibi
August 23, 2017 | BY Wilson Fok
The urban eatery at Cordis, Hong Kong presents a special five-course menu paired with the champagne house’s classic labels
With a new chef de cuisine on board recently, Cordis, Hong Kong's Alibi - Wine Dine Be Social is collaborating with Laurent-Perrier this September with an all-new exclusive champagne pairing menu featuring the French house’s classic labels and creative signature courses created by the restaurant’s chef James Oakley.
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier remains one of France’s most esteemed independent champagne houses to date. From September 1 to 30, the iconic champagne house is celebrating its classics: the Laurent-Perrier Brut NV and Laurent-Perrier Rose NV with Alibi’s five-course degustation menu featuring courses created by the establishments’ chef James Oakley. The limited champagne pairing menu showcases:
- Atlantic salmon, beetroot with yuzu (paired with Laurent-Perrier Brut NV)
- Foie gras parfait with sour cherry gel and grilled sourdough
- Saikyo miso marinated black cod (paired with Laurent-Perrier Rose NV)
- Acorn-fed Iberico pork loin with smoked potato, chorizo and white bean puree
- Strawberry and Turkish delight with champagne sorbet
The degustation menu is priced at HK$788 (plus 10% service charge) per person and is available throughout September.
Alibi - Wine, Dine Be Social, 5/F Cordis, Hong Kong, 555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Kowloon; +852 3552 3028
Hong Kong's Top Chefs Unite For Charity Dinner For Syria
September 15, 2017 | BY Wilson Fok
M.int Academy: A Fresh Take On Music Education
September 6, 2017 | BY Hong Kong Tatler