Created by the Potato Head Family, Asian-inspired burger concept Three Buns is launching a one-month promotion at the brand’s Sai Ying Pun space. The city’s burger lovers can indulge in a range of unique creations designed for Asian palates with regional elements inspired by the vibrant cuisines of the continent.
For a month starting from September 20, Adam Penney, group executive chef of Three Buns, will introduce Hong Kong to a rich selection of the burger shop’s iconic creations. Classically trained and having previously worked in London’s Patty & Bun, Penney is presenting bold flavours through playful combinations of Asian ingredients in his burger offerings at the one-month exclusive burger establishment in Hong Kong. Guests can anticipate punchy offerings such as:
- Porkerface (Dingley pork burger with XO sauce mayo)
- Baby Huey (Hereford Angus beef burger with slow cooked homemade ketchup)
- Smokin’ B-Boy (Hereford Angus beef burger with smoked Applewood cheddar, Dingley Dell beer and treacle streaky burger and barbecue ketchup)
- Naughty fries (twice-cooked hand-cut fries with homemade gochujang béarnaise and beef chilli)
- Pokemon bowl (marinated yellow-fin tuna akami, ponzu, organic quinoa, and avocado)
The selection of Three Buns creations is paired with a new seasonal program of cocktails created by Potato Head’s bar manager Tom Egerton, with notable tipples such as Balinese Lovers Punch and Tropics Old Fashioned.
Potato Head Hong Kong, G/F, 100 Third Street, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong; +852 2858 6066
Piaget Rose Collection: A Valentine’s Day Gift Of Eternal Love
February 7, 2018 | BY Kate Springer