Celebrating 500 Issues: Win A Staycation At Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
To celebrate the 500th issue of Hong Kong Tatler this October, we're giving away a luxury staycation for two at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. One lucky reader will win a two-night weekend stay in the historic hotel's signature Harbour View Room with welcome amenities and daily breakfast for two.
Enjoy panoramic views over Victoria Harbour, distinguished decor with vintage Chinese artworks and Jim Thompson silk textiles, and an extra large bathroom with Bottega Veneta bathroom products. Best of all, the heritage hotel is located just steps away from Hong Kong's buzzing nightlife, shopping and entertainment districts.
How to enter
Complete the following quiz and enter your email address (with your unique quiz code) for your chance to win:
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong aged 18 and up.
- The competition closes at 11:59 HKT on 26 October 2018. Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- The winner will be chosen based on the skill-testing question and completion of the quiz.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The competition organiser is HongKongTatler.com c/o Edipresse Media Asia, 6/F, 32 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.