Hong Kong Tatler's 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaway
December 1, 2017 | BY Hong Kong Tatler
From December 4-15, 2017, we'll be counting down to Christmas with a fantastic lineup of luxury prizes
Grand prize: Two-night stay at any SLH hotel
Representing over 500 properties in the world, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) are a collection of independently minded luxury boutique hotels with incredible personality and character. From Ibiza and Istanbul to London and New York (and everywhere in between), this is your chance to experience two nights at any SLH hotel.
From December 4-15, 2017, we'll be releasing 11 more luxury prizes on our Instagram account, @hongkongtatler. Be sure to follow us there for details on how to win the following prizes, listed below in no particular order:
Five-Element Winter Treatment from The Mandarin Spa
Pamper yourself with a 60-minute Five Element Hot Stone Massage and a 30-minute Five Element Facial at The Mandarin Spa. Tailormade to suit your body’s needs and skin type, you’ll even go home with a 30ml bottle of Hyaluronic Booster Plus Serum from Elemental Herbology (valued at HK$1,000) to further protect your skin against the dry weather.
The Five-Element Winter Treatment at The Mandarin Spa is valued at HK$3,480.
Peninsula Hong Kong afternoon tea for four
Cheers to your besties with an afternoon tea set for four at none other than The Peninsula Hong Kong. Paired with champagne, this quintessential Hong Kong experience includes savoury finger sandwiches, buttery scones and tea served from eggshell-thin bone China in the magnificent hotel lobby.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Absolute Filler
Look younger with the ultra-rich La Prairie Skin Caviar Absolute Filler moisturising cream. Made with highly concentrated caviar oil and caviar proteins, your skin will become more smooth, youthful and plump with continued usage.
The 60-ml bottle of La Prairie Skin Caviar Absolute Filler is valued at HK$4,980.
Ultimate Performance & EatUP package
Work off that holiday gut and get in the best shape of your life with a 20-class group training package from Ultimate Performance. Coupled with 20 days of healthy meals from EatUP, there’s no excuse to not work out in 2018.
This package is valued at HK$12,200.
Gentlemen's Tonic pampering and grooming set
Win a ‘Day of Groom’ pampering package from Gentlemen’s Tonic, which consists of a soothing wet shave & prep facial, bespoke hand treatment and an invigorating Indian head massage.
You’ll also get to take home a Savile Row Horn Shaving Set, which uses high-quality resins with nickel-plated surfaces, badger hair brush heads and brass metal parts for a classic finish.
This gift from Gentlemen’s Tonic is valued at over HK$2,500.
Menu Connoisseur at Caprice
Indulge in a six-course Menu Connoisseur at Caprice for two, complete with wine pairing. Start with Brittany coast scallop with pumpkin puree, cepe mushroom and Alba white truffle, followed by a hot and cold onion soup and laksa with king crab, confit egg and Sudachi lime.
For mains, choose from Bresse chicken served with roasted blue lobster in a mint cream sauce or the smoked Kagoshima beef tenderloin with gnocchi and cepe mushroom.
Save room for a selection of cheese from Caprice’s famed cheese cellar and a banana chocolate millefeuille with cocoa sorbet, with coffee or tea to finish.
The Menu Connoisseur is priced at HK$1,720 per person.
Crabtree & Evelyn beauty sets
Stay nourished this winter with Crabtree & Evelyn’s Pomegranate & Argan Oil shower gel and body lotion sets. We’ll also be giving away two sets their Indulgent Winter Hand Collection, each with six of their best-selling hand creams, so there’s no excuse for scaly fingers this season.
Eatology meal plan
Start 2018 off right with a month-long healthy eating plan from Eatology. Featuring three meals and two snacks a day, with vegetarian, gluten-free and protein-packed options, eating healthy just got a lot easier.
A month of Eatology is valued at over HK$10,000.
ghd platinum styler
You’ll never have another bad hair day with ghd’s best-selling platinum styler at your side—perfect for creating sleek straight hairstyles or voluminous curls. The limited edition Nocturne version features a beautiful purple and black design, so this one’s for keeps.
The ghd platinum styler is valued at HK$2,390.
Flower subscription from van der Bloom
Brighten up your home, desk or office with a flower subscription from van der Bloom, Hong Kong’s flower delivery service with an easy online management service. The lucky winner will get five medium-sized bouquet deliveries delivered to their home or office, a prize valued at over HK$3,000.
Five phone cases from Casetify
Thumbs at the ready—we’re giving up five cases from Hong Kong’s very own gadget case company, Casetify. Founded by Wesley Ng, one of our Generation T listers, the company has just collaborated on a special collection with Lucy Hale of Pretty Little Liars fame.
Whether it’s your iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy or any other model, Casetify’s got you covered (quite literally).
Each Casetify voucher is valued at US$45.
How to enter
To enter the Small Luxury Hotels of the World giveaway (the grand prize), fill in this online form with the correct answers. The grand prize winner will be contacted by email on December 18, 2017.
For prizes #2 to #12, find us on Instagram @hongkongtatler, look for the giveaway posts from December 4-15, 2017 and follow the instructions under each post for your chance to win.
The winners will be contacted directly on Instagram by direct message, five days after each respective post. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong aged 18 and up, except employees (and their families) of HongKongTatler.com, the prize sponsors and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The competition for the grand prize closes on December 15, 2017 at 11:59pm. The Instagram competition closes five days after the last post (December 20, 2017).
- The prizes will be awarded to the entrant who has answered the competition question(s) correctly and has provided the best answer to the tie-breaker question as judged by HongKongTatler.com editors.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The competition organiser is HongKongTatler.com c/o Edipresse Media Asia, 6/F, 32 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Tokyo’s Sushi Saito Is Opening In Hong Kong, And Here’s What You Need To Know
November 29, 2017 | BY Charmaine Mok
Asia Miles Announces Member’s Choice Awards For Hong Kong’s Favourite Restaurants
November 28, 2017 | BY Hong Kong Tatler
Video: See How Chinese Superstar Z.Tao Gets Stage-Ready
November 28, 2017 | BY Erica Fongplay_arrow