Giveaway: Zero Waste Essentials From Plastic Free HK And EcoDrive Hong Kong
The February 2019 issue of Hong Kong Tatler features the co-founders of local NGO EcoDrive Hong Kong, who met with industry leaders across Asia for the Asia Tatler Sustainability Forum at Soneva Kiri to discuss how we can collectively reduce our use of single-use plastics.
To support the cause, we're challenging our readers (that's you!) to get involved. From February 15 to 25, enter our eco-themed giveaway for your chance to win one of three (3) zero-waste starter packs courtesy of Plastic Free HK, plus reusable tote bags and water bottles from EcoDrive Hong Kong.
All you have to do is show us how you're refusing single-use plastic in your daily lives whether it's bringing your own shopping bag to the grocery store, reusable containers to restaurants and/or carrying your own reusable water bottle instead of buying plastic ones from the convenience store.
We'll be picking two winners based on creativity, and one winner based on the number of entries posted during the giveaway period (the more times you enter, the higher chances of winning). And since the winners will already be eco-equipped, they can gift the starter pack to a friend.
How to enter:
- Follow @hongkongtatler, @ecodrivehk and @plasticfreehk on Instagram
- Tag 3 friends on the eco giveaway posts on @hongkongtatler
- Share any of the eco giveaway posts on your IG stories and tag #hktatlerecodrive and #startsmallstartnow
Follow @hongkongtatler now
See also: EcoDrive Hong Kong Co-Founders Share The Stories Of Their Water Bottles
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of Hong Kong aged 18 and up, except employees (and their families) of HongKongTatler.com, the prize sponsors and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The competition closes on February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- The prizes will be awarded to the entrants who have entered the competition correctly as judged by HongKongTatler.com.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including transport to the venue.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The competition organiser is HongKongTatler.com c/o Edipresse Media Asia, 6/F, 32 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- HongKongTatler.com reserves the right to change the contest mechanism at any time.
See also: Promises & Pledges From The Asia Tatler Sustainability Forum At Soneva Kiri