Restaurant, $$, Shanghai, Causeway Bay
Opens at: 11:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Thu
Fri - Sat
- Mon - Thu 11:30-15:30
- +852 2338 5500
- Shop 101, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Private Room3 rooms for 12 to 24 persons
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart Casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 10
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- CorkageHK$250 per bottle (red and white wines), HK$350 / bottle (liquor and magnums)
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Stepping into 10 Shanghai, guests are transported back into Shanghai’s golden era of food and art, with sleek turquoise blue accents paired against handsome dark wood finishes. The menu has been given a modern edge, with offerings that include crab meat gnocchi in crab roe soup. For appetisers, the sliced crunchy cucumber is a mastery of precision and skill, giving a fresh start to any meal; equally satisfying are the smoked soft-boiled eggs with black truffle pearls. A range of meat and seafood dishes are on offer, although the crispy smoked chicken with tea leaves deserves a special mention due to its expert execution and tender meat. For dessert, the deep-fried soufflé with banana and red bean paste is a classic combination of flavours without being too sweet. Diners may choose from a variety of fine wines or Chinese spirits to accompany their meal. Servers are knowledgeable on menu offerings, although we found it difficult at times to get their attention.
What to Order
- The crispy smoked chicken with tea leaves is well-executed with a good tea flavour found throughout its tender meat.
- The bite-sized smoked soft-boiled eggs with black truffle pearls are a good starter to help whet the appetite.
- A classic combination of flavours, the deep-fried souffle with banana and red bean paste are a great way to end the meal.
Select labels from Chinese wineries are available, although the more adventurous may venture into the many Chinese spirits to pair with your meal.