AquaRestaurant, $$$$, Italian, Japanese, Tsim Sha Tsui
Opens at: 12:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
Sat - Sun
- Mon - Fri 12:00-14:30
- +852 3427 2288
- 29/F-30/F, One Peking, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Private Room4 rooms, for 8-38 persons
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 5
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- CorkageHK$650 per bottle
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
With one of the best views of Victoria Harbour, along with a diverse, crowd-pleasing menu that ranges from cosy pasta dishes to refined raw Japanese delicacies, Aqua remains one of the hippest places for a celebratory date night or to impress visiting friends. Upon entering the top floor of One Peking, the immense floor-to-ceiling views of sparkling skyscrapers automatically makes the place special—but it’s not just about the looks. The wagyu beef sirloin (seared on a hot stone) and the grilled foie gras with crispy soba take home the gold for some of the best meat dishes in town, while those who prefer fresher seafood dishes will find plenty to like on the Japanese end of the menu, from tartare to elegantly seasoned tempura. The helpful waitstaff can be a little overwhelmed during peak hours, but are attentive and eager once at your service. Pop in for a quick cocktail on the floor above and take in the view before or after your meal.
What to order
- A symphony of perfectly balanced textures is the best way to describe the grilled foie gras with crispy soba and brandy soy sauce in an innovative iteration of the French dish.
- Served with a miniature individual hot stone grill and three sauces, the sliced Wagyu beef sirloin seasoned to a tee can be cooked to your preferred doneness and melts like butter in the mouth.
- Though simple in appearance, the tomato and brandy crab cappelletti with red prawn packs a tasty punch when the saltiness of the pasta dumpling meets the sweet-bitterness of the prawn juice.
Be sure to ask your waiter for their latest truffle offering, which can be shaved per gram to accompany your choice of dishes.