Brasserie on the Eighth
Restaurant, $$$$, European, Admiralty
Open now ( Close at: 15:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sat
- Mon - Sat 12:00-15:00
- +852 2822 5777
- 8/F, Conrad Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
- Private Room1 room for 15-20 persons
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart Casual
- Vegetarian DishLess than 5
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- CorkageHK$500 per bottle
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
First-rate cooking is the star attraction at the Conrad Hong Kong’s Brasserie on the Eighth—a superb all-time favourite that serves up flavourful dishes with a French-Continental accent and is perfect for a casual get-together with friends. Stéphane Gaborieau and Francis Chauveau are among the celebrated chefs that have previously graced the bustling open kitchen of this sleek and sophisticated restaurant, which boasts a light and bright dining room, complete with elegant decor and white linens. The flavours match the exquisite ease of the contemporary setting, from baked Burgundy escargots smothered in parsley butter to the Rossini-style beef tenderloin, which is topped with a succulent slab of foie gras. All of this is to be washed down, of course, with something crisp from the extensive wine list, ensuring that your experience is several notches higher in refinement.
What to order
- There is little not to like about escargot, and even less so when baked to perfection before smothered in a scrumptious garlic buttery sauce with parsley.
- Beautifully rich and well-seasoned, the lobster bisque is velvety-smooth, tantalisingly sweet and loaded with flavour.
- Prepared Rossini-style in a decadent truffle sauce, the signature beef tenderloin is a dish to remember–topped, of course, with seared foie gras.
Quiet and intimate, this classic five-star hotel dining experience is best enjoyed with close family or friends.