Butterfly RoomRestaurant, $$$, Western, Tsim Sha Tsui
Open now ( Close at: 23:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-14:30
- +852 38918732
- 2/F, Rosewood Hong Kong, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 5
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
The Butterfly Room, situated in the recently opened Rosewood Hong Kong, is setting a new standard for all-day dining. With a laid-back yet elegant dining room featuring high ceilings and vast windows looking beyond Victoria Harbour, visitors will find themselves at ease with modern renditions of classic Western and Cantonese dishes, including dim sum selections, refined salads, sandwiches and pastas—and in this setting, afternoon tea or a quick break with cake and ice cream should not be missed. The beautifully created pastries range from classic French millefeuilles and fruit tarts to chocolate tarts and a modern interpretation of black forest cake. An afternoon or evening spent at The Butterfly Room serves as a gourmet escape from the bustling city. Diners, note that reservations are only accepted for afternoon tea.
What to order
- Black Angus Steak Tartare is generously portioned with a serving of truffle fries and toast; a meal on its own if you want to save room for dessert.
- Ice Cream Coupes are available with seasonal flavours and creatively concocted with decadent or refreshing condiments that will win any diner over.
- Rich dark chocolate and kirsch soaked cherries are enrobed in a beautiful cylinder representing a modern interpretation of Black Forest Cake.
Make sure to book well in advance for the afternoon tea, and regardless of when you visit save room for cake or ice cream.