Restaurant, $$$$, Japanese, West Kowloon
Open now ( Close at: 22:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Thu
Fri - Sat
- Mon - Thu 12:00-15:00
- +852 2972 2666
- Shop A, 101/F, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Private Room4 rooms for 12-30 persons
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart Casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 10
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- CorkageHK$500 per bottle
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
A quiet dining room located on the 101st floor of International Commerce Centre, Inakaya offers unobstructed views of the skyline and Victoria Harbour in an intimate, elegant setting. The menu is a collection of Japanese classics, including sushi, sashimi, teppanyaki, washoku and kaiseki, with a separate robatayaki area where diners can watch as the chefs grill premium produce imported straight from Japan. Featuring incredibly fresh ingredients of high quality, items such as the expertly crafted sushi and the all-time favourite grilled Japanese eel deliver authentic tastes of Tokyo. For the beef, we recommend the Japanese Black wagyu beef roll, which is well-balanced and flavourful. However, the same cannot be said for the service, which is less than attentive, and the staff could exhibit more knowledge of the food and wine offerings.
What to order
- The supreme assorted sashimi platter features high quality produce from the sea.
- Teppanyaki baked rice with black truffle and uni is indulgent and can be ordered in half that serves 2-3 persons.
- Japanese black hair wagyu beef roll is succulent and the onions inside the roll complement the beef very well.
The robatayaki menu cannot be ordered from the main dining area, and vice versa. Choose whether you’d like to have robatayaki or the restaurant’s other Japanese offerings before booking a table.