One Harbour Road
Restaurant, $$$$, Chinese, Cantonese, Wan Chai
Open now ( Close at: 14:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sat
- Mon - Sat 12:00-14:30
- +852 2584 7722
- 7/F-8/F, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, 1 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Private Room2 rooms for 12-24 persons
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart Casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 10
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- CorkageHK$500 per bottle
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
There’s a faded elegance about One Harbour Road, with its grand view of Victoria Harbour, slightly dated interiors and British-inspired china. The Chinese restaurant in the Grand Hyatt boasts an impressive menu of carefully curated Cantonese-style cuisine that makes it almost impossible to choose only a few dishes. The pumpkin and chicken broth with black tiger prawn soup is delightfully rich and creamy, while the braised sea cucumber with shrimp mousse and fried pigeon egg is a surprisingly delectable twist on the traditional Chinese dish. Though visually not extraordinary, a clear standout is the stir-fried Australian wagyu beef and foie gras—a fusion of quality ingredients expertly cooked, as tender meat and preserved fat have the texture of silk. Service goes above and beyond. For wine lovers, the extensive drinks menu caters to well-known and lesser-known regions alike, with helpful notes to help select your pairings.
What to order
- A twist on traditional Chinese cuisine, the stir fried Australian wagyu beef and foie gras is tender and flavourful.
- The slow-cooked tender chicken in aged Da-Fu rice wine is a classic Chinese dish that should not be overlooked.
- For those with a sweet tooth, the Chilled mango pudding is riddled with fresh mango pieces that make for a sweet but guiltless dessert.
When choosing between full options and half options, we recommend the latter for a greater variety of dishes to enjoy.