Paper MoonRestaurant, $$, Italian, Tsim Sha Tsui
Opens at: 12:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Thu
Fri - Sat
- Mon - Thu 12:00-23:30
- +852 2156 2256
- Shop OTE 301, 3/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Private Room1 room for 1-10 persons
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart Casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 10
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkageHK$250 per bottle
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
There are many restaurants in Harbour City with a view, but few can match that of Paper Moon. It commands a prime corner position at the far end of the mall, though you could work up an appetite in the time it takes to walk there from the main entrance. The contemporary interiors are smart, but no match for the stunning wraparound views of the harbour and city skyline from most tables (request one by the window when booking, or on the terrace if the weather is nice). The menu plays it safe, catering to the many families and tourists who flock here. Starters include deep-fried squid and prawn and burrata salad; rustic pizza and hearty pastas such as fettucine with Bolognese ragu keep kids and adults happy. Seafood and meat lovers are well catered for and desserts are mostly classic – gelato, crème brulee, panna cotta and tiramisu. Apart from a few champagnes, the short wine list is exclusively Italian.
What To Order
- Handmade burrata cheese served with heirloom tomatoes and a small pile of rocket is a refreshing balance to the heavier mains.
- Hearty signature homemade pappardelle is smothered in a creamy, pinkish sauce and studded with pieces of smoked pancetta.
- Desserts don’t get more classic than tiramisu, here done with a hint of liqueur and lots of mascarpone
The terrace bar is a great spot for sunset drinks before dinner, or you could also dine inside and end with dessert outside