SommRestaurant, $$$, European, Central
Opens at: 07:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 07:30-10:30
- 7/F, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, 15 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 5
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
Focused on wine, Somm is a restaurant by sommeliers—in a refreshingly convivial format that takes all the guesswork and formality out of the dining experience. The handsomely designed room is circular to create the impression of dining inside a wine barrel, but there is ample space and it’s as comfortable for a breakfast meeting as it is for a casual glass of wine and a platter of charcuterie and cheese. The menu of elevated modern European cuisine runs the gamut from sparkling fresh oysters to katsu sandos to premium pork belly. A sensational spot to indulge.
What To Order
- The Japanese pork belly with BBQ sauce and Hakata cabbage comes all sultry and caramelised with incredible depth of flavour.
- Supplement your mains with the potato and black truffle gratin dauphinoise, which features paper-thin tender slices of potato in a rich creamy sauce.
- The coffee and cinnamon ‘doughnut’ monaka with chocolate and caramel is a whimsical mash-up of Japanese and American dessert classics
The restaurant runs a great value "Somm Supper" between 9:00pm and 10:30pm where a three-course meal is paired with free-flow pre-selected champagne, sake, white and red wine for 90 minutes.
- Top 20 Best Restaurants