Tin Lung Heen
Restaurant, $$$$, Chinese, Cantonese, West Kowloon
Open now ( Close at: 22:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
Sat - Sun
- Mon - Fri 12:00-14:30
- +852 2263 2270
- 102/F, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Private Room7 rooms for 6-36 persons
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeSmart Casual
- Vegetarian DishMore than 10
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- CorkageHK$500-$1,000 per bottle
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
The Ritz-Carlton’s Cantonese restaurant combines an opulent, sky-high setting with service that’s firmly grounded in warmth and attentiveness. As you enjoy the dazzle of the city lights from the 102nd floor, the staff remain close at hand to recommend dishes, beverage pairings—be it wines or premium teas—and even portion sizes. Most dishes are executed with precision—the steamed crab claw is served atop egg whites that are rich and smooth like custard, and the braised pork belly comes in a black vinegar sauce that balances out its generous layers of fat—but it’s the barbecued Iberian pork with honey that’s truly transcendent. Succulent, sweet and charred in spots, this dish alone is worth the trip. It’s available in half or full portions (we highly recommend the latter), both of which must be ordered at least a day in advance.
What to order
- The barbecued Iberian pork with honey is a winning balance of sweet and meaty. The pieces are also tender while still retaining a satisfying bite.
- Steamed crab claw with egg white in hua diao wine is delicate in flavour and texture, providing the perfect example of finessed cooking.
- It might seem more like a dim sum item, but freshly baked egg custard tarts are a delicious way to end the meal, regardless of the time of day.
A one-person portion of the braised pork belly with supreme sauce is hearty enough for two. Don’t forget to order a bowl of rice with it.