Gogoboi: 20 Questions With The Influential Chinese Fashion Blogger
1. How do you define fashion?
When something has style, has individuality. Fashion is not about how you wear it; it’s about whether the way you dress suits your personal style.
2. On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your own looks?
3. What’s your most commonly used phrase?
4. Is there a food you once hated but have grown to love?
All the foods I like now I used to hate. When I was little I was a picky eater. I used to think everything tasted weird. It was only when I grew up that I found food more acceptable.
5. What do you think will never go out of fashion?
6. What’s your favourite travel destination?
7. What’s your most indispensable travel accessory?
8. Where are you travelling to next?
9. What’s your favourite restaurant in the world?
Hunan Chilli King in Los Angeles.
10. If you could choose a celebrity to travel with, who would it be?
11. On what do you base your first impressions of others?
How well they are dressed.
12. How do you pass the time when you’re bored?
By playing Naruto.
13. How long do you spend at the mirror before heading out?
Usually just a second. If it’s a special occasion, then I need half an hour.
14. What superpower do you wish you had?
In the manga series Yu Yu Hakusho, there’s a character who can control all plant life. That’s pretty cool.
15. What new destination would you most like to visit?
16. Who are the most fashionable celebrities?
For men, Boran Jing; for women, Song Jia.
17. What’s your favourite part of the body?
18. When you’re feeling down, how do you pick yourself up?
I play computer games, but I’m not very good at them so often my mood gets even worse.
19. What are you most afraid of?
My former boss.
20. Do you have any nicknames?
Lots. When I was young my pecs were really big, and as my name is Si, everyone called me Big Breast Si.
Follow @gogoboi on Instagram
Photography by Qin Sibo | Styling by Teresa Tsai