You're Invited To The Tatler x The Upper House Easter Market On March 28
Mark your calendars for March 28, 2021 for the Tatler x The Upper House Easter Market at The Lawn and Sky Lounge at The Upper House. This year, Tatler celebrates the beginning of spring with our very first curated Easter market––featuring handpicked boutique vendors from the Tatler community, access to mini masterclasses and a dining experience for the whole family to enjoy on the Lawn.
Not only will Tatler be taking over the Sky Lounge of The Upper House with a unique market place consisting of a curated set of vendors and brands, including the very best of fashion, jewellery, wellness and lifestyle, but the day will also feature activities for all ages, along with a barbecue and outdoor food emporium on the Lawn to satisfy the family's culinary cravings.
Bring your friends and family for a fun day out—and shop from some of our favourite brands:
- Dilys' Jewellery: Launched in 1991 as a bespoke jeweller, Dily's founder Dilys Young carries the torch for artisan handcrafted jewellery made right here in Hong Kong.
- KARA Smart Fitness: KARA Smart Fitness mirrors feature a wide range of custom workouts and courses, delivered right to the comfort of your own home.
- Sneaker Surge: A one-stop-shop for sneaker lovers, Sneaker Surger is a purveyor of rare, collectible, and high-in-demand trainers.
- Nishita Fine Jewellery: Nishita creates delicate, modern, everyday diamond pieces and bespoke jewellery.
- Esemble: Creators of modern handbags with a vintage aesthetic, its luxury yet contemporary pieces are the perfect finishing touch to an effortless look.
- Movers & Cashmere: Cashmere apparel brand Movers & Cashmere presents a refined offering of luxuriously soft, understated contemporary pieces.
- Bydeau: Bydeau is a Hong Kong florist offering beautifully curated flower arrangements and gift boxes that are designed around what's fresh, on trend and in-season.
- The Nutter Company: Specialises in freshly handcrafted nut butters crafted in Hong Kong using 100% nuts.
- The Cheese House: Offers the most unique and remarkable selection of farmhouse cheeses, carefully selected by dedicated Cheese Master, Antoine Zaruba.
- Baking Maniac: This mother and son baking duo create made-to-order cakes and cupcakes using only the finest, organic ingredients sourced from all over the world.
- Maka Hiki: Maka Hiki Lounge by Honi Honi Tiki Cocktail Lounge is a pop-up at The Upper House offering an extensive menu of drinks and bar bites inspired by islands from around the world.
- The Upper House Barbecue Station: Catering to all your cravings and serving an array of barbecue, including grilled portobello mushrooms, Cajun butter parsley prawn skewers, harissa marinated lamp chop and more.
- Royal Caviar Club: Royal Caviar Club offers exclusive access to the finer things in life––from premium caviar and champagne to luxury accessories.
- Quicksilver Scientific: Offers advanced dietary supplements that are highly bioavailable and support vital health functions.
- Lex & Beans: Lex & Beans are the creators of backpack designed by humans and made for dogs, keeping their needs and comfort at the forefront.
- Seinn Jade: Seinn Jade creates timeless designs and quality jadeite jewelleries.
- Scott: Scott specialises in small beverage, food preparation and cooking domestic appliances with professional quality and premium design.
- Creature Comforts CBD: Vet founded and formulated, Creature Comforts CBD harnesses the brilliance of nature with ingredient science to craft high-quality botanical blends helping pets find calm, comfort and peace of mind.
The Tatler x The Upper House Easter Market will take place on March 28, 2021 from 10 am to 6pm at Sky Lounge and The Lawn at The Upper House (88 Queensway, Admiralty). Limited tickets are available online at Eventbrite––the event price is HK$100 ticket price which is redeemable for food credit at the Upper House barbecue.
Special Announcement: Government social distancing regulations remain in place. We encourage all participants to exercise good personal hygiene, wear a mask at all times and refrain from attending if they are feeling unwell or have recently returned to Hong Kong from overseas.